Thursday, October 11, 2012

BowKuma Shop Review!

A week or so ago kawaii cutie Jasmine Blue posted a review talking about her newest affiliate BowKuma,being genuinely interested I decided to check it out and ended up loving a few things (til I realized I was only liking at the latest items then realized I loved a bunch of things!)

Here is my baby review!

The first thing I knew I had to get were the Lilac bows with icing&sprinkles on them.
They were pretty cheap considering you got two;one with glittery "frosting" &the other with white.

The other thing I ordered (and that I have been checking the mail for every day since ordering haha) is the Donut Cat Ring!!! Totally the cutest thing ever&since I love donuts and cats this was basically the perfect thing for me. 
I cannot explain in words how much I love this ring but if I could describe it in food it would probably be like a donut with Bacon filling (not to be confused with a kolache)

~*~*~*FINAL NOTE!*~~*~*
So with a scale of 1 kawaii riceball to 5 I would have to rate BowKuma a 4.5
•Super cute packaging
•good products with good quality (especially for so cheap!)
•THE CUTEST RING IN LIFE OMG

But seriously I really like this shop.

The only problem I had was that I ordered my items on the 6th yet it apparently didn't go out to ship til the 9th,wassup with that girl? BUT I will say I did get my order only two days after it was shipped so I guess its all good!

4.5 riceballs out of 5!
I would DEFINITELY order from this company again&I most likely will just to make sure if anything happens to my precious donut cat ring I will have back ups.

Thanks for reading my review on BowKuma kittens!
Ill try my best to post more since my blog/YT is down
<3
Drea

Visit their site @
WWW.bowkuma.storenvy.com






No comments:

Post a Comment